Our House

Our House
1410 N 6900 W

Monday, December 1, 2008

Grandma Walker

Well here it is today.

I went over to see Grandma Walker this last week end and found her among the living.

She had a stroke aweek ago last saturday, while at the Dr.'s office. Lucky huh! That really slowed her down for a week. She seems to be doing better now, but I do think we made her quite tired while we were there. I don't know how long she has left. I guess noone knows that kind of thing, but she is old and looks it. I will be said when the time comes for her to go, I somehow miss her already.

Aunt Chrity is staying with her 24 hrs a day now and will untill the end I guess. It takes a lot of work and patience to help others so completely.

Ya know this kind of thing makes me miss all of you out there more than the norm. Let me tell you I love you all. I don't do that much anymore, but I do.

just me to let ya know
mel

No comments: