Our House

Our House
1410 N 6900 W

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Fun

This has been and eventful week I think. Really it has been good. There was a Relief Society mtg for the sister in which they had an aution for services and things made like cakes and quilts and stuff like that. Cathy and Mel2 made a chocolate cake for the auction, and my Home Teaching family won it and will have it for dinner tonight ( so I've heard).
There was this night when Cathy and Mel2 spent time trying to ride or riding the horse. WOW! Now that was different. They do enjoy the horse.
Then there was this supprise visit from a creature call LISA ! (Thanks I liked that), she just droped in. and I told her some more lies and mishaps, you know the usual stuff. It is good to see and here from all of you. That is one of the reasons I read your blogs ya know.
Well this week if the festival of the balloons. They are sure neat as you can see from my pictures. you say what pictures, you know the ones I didn't take, they are really cool, the balloons are many differant colors and fill the sky in early to mid morning.
THAT'S ALL

No comments: