Our House

Our House
1410 N 6900 W

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wrong Place Finger


Well Cathy smashed her finger. Yep all black and blue. One fine owee, I do believe.
Well the Horse got new shoes and toenail clipping, I think she gets more shoes than I do. But I can’t say it makes her look any better.
Yesterday I had a piano teachers meeting. Wow do they know the piano or what? They do care about the music field and want it to continue. I to think it is important, however, I never tried to promote it or make it better. They had eats and info and help I guess they had every thing but the dancing girls. Mel2 will be in the music festival in march next year. I do hope this meeting will help me teach her better, perhaps even help me in my playing.

2 comments:

Jenny Mae said...

I am so proud of you for learning so much about the piano. love reading all your blogs. Someday I am going to do more than just school asignments on mine - I promise. I love you!

lil' MEL said...

i took the picture daddy. didn't i do a good job?