Our House

Our House
1410 N 6900 W

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lawn

Well this week we finally planted lawn. that's not to bad, we've only lived here our hole life. Any way it has a nice feeling to know there will be grass growing. I'll have to work over the top of it for other things that need to be done but it will be nice to look at.
Church was good Sunday of course it was fast and testimony mgt. but more adults bore testimonies than children for the first time since I don't know when, and it was good.
This week I'll be taking Mel2 to the dr in salt lake things should be ok and maybe the last. that will we good. She is tired of the dr for her hip. however she doesn't mind the orthodontist I don't know it seems like a dr is a dr. I shy away from all of them.
It's a beautiful day a

2 comments:

Jenny Mae said...

My gosh how in the heck do yo get up this early in the morning!! I am so excited about your grass! I hope to come and see it soon. Oh and by the way I will expect a visit from you if you are headed this way. Please let me know when you'll be here so I won't be gone grocery shopping or some thing dumb! Love you

lil' MEL said...

daddy the orthodontist is nice to me i like him